The inhabitants of this country have some very recognizable features of character which you should know about to start dating in Israel. There are some of them:
- Firstly, the Israelites are very sociable and open people. Visitors of the country can easily say that communication is as important as air for the locals. Any casual passer-by can just come up for a couple of words. The American dating the Israeli might say it remains an American tradition of having small talks with strangers. The difference there is in motives because Americans tend to use small talks as a gesture of their politeness, but the Israelites are just extremely communicative and enjoy conversations a lot. You can easily see drivers in traffic jams chatting through their open car windows. Many people in queues have a conversation to discuss something with the others. Such openness and cheerfulness allow you to establish communication with locals and find new friends quickly and easily. Many tourists say that meeting someone just by walking and immediately talking is much easier than in some other cultures. Undoubtedly, this is a pleasant advantage that will help you in finding a partner;
- The inhabitants of that country are very inquisitive people. Their great love for having conversations comes largely from the fact they like to be aware of all the facts and details of what is happening around them. An Israelite can interrogate you for a long time on a topic of their interest. Their special attention to detail is also a distinctive feature. It is not surprising that Israel has such a rapid growth of technology and Jewish experts are famous all over the world - those people just need to know everything;
- Israelis often show goodwill to strangers. If you need help or something unexpected happened on the street, then most likely you will get the help quickly. Are you lost far from public transport? There should be someone and you will get a ride. Are your bags heavy? There will be someone offering help. Are you ill? Several people will immediately gather to provide all possible assistance or to call a doctor. There is a society of caring people;
- Israelis are especially attentive to their people, culture and language. If a foreigner knows at least a little Hebrew, the attitude towards him will definitely be much better. Not to mention the fact that you need to know at least the basic rules adopted in society. If you show respect for people and their traditions, then you are guaranteed a warm welcome in Israel! In general, foreigners love being in Israel because of the warm and cheerful atmosphere there;
- Much of those things are mostly connected with the traditional way of life in Israel. In that country, the old culture and modern laws of secular society are combined in an interesting mixture. Everyone decides to what extent to follow religious rites or how many traditional clothes to wear. In general, people tend to be tolerant of each other;
- Relations between men and women can also combine both equal rights and the classic distribution of roles in the family. However, no one will dispute anyone’s right to decide for themselves how much to follow certain ideas. Equality is especially noticeable in the army. Men and women perform military service, and their social status or wealth do not play any role there. Everyone is in the same conditions in Israel. And the residents tend to respect the military personnel who work to ensure peace in the country. They try to extend the principles of equality and justice to all spheres of life.