If the main problem is to become confident and attractive enough to approach and to ask a girl out for a date, then there are a lot of rules which can help you and improve your chances with attractive girls. In general, there are no hopeless cases and every person can become nice, charming and appealing in one or another way. Many things which can make a person popular, witty and interesting in their crush’s eyes can be done, and the only problem is to see some imperfections you can work with and to keep healthy self-esteem while being on a long hard road to a better version of you.
Regardless of what most teenagers think, in many cases, appearance is not the biggest Issue a young man can face while trying to have a date with the girl he likes. In general, most of the guys have a pretty average appearance which can be improved by putting a little bit of effort and time in it. Problems with skin, hair, body or clothing can be fixed in most of the cases without any difficulties. Every man starting to improve himself needs to remember that serious changes sometimes take a lot of time and it’s impossible to have a great sporty body or perfectly clear skin without acne scars in a week. Patience and determination can sometimes do much more than a short powerful dash, so be ready to work for your future and you’ll be able to find a girl wanting to date you and being attracted by who you are. Girls date men who know who they are and who they want to be, so don't be afraid to work on your image a bit.
Some people say the most important thing is to put any effort into improving yourself and to behave like you don’t even try that hard. No one likes people who seem fake and unnatural - people avoid too big compliments, too wide and feigned smiles and pretending to be a confident guy while you’re not might not be a good way to impress girls you would like to date. Less is more, so pretending to be someone else is not a good working method. Be a better version of yourself - and there will be a lot of great girls for dating interested in you:
- Confidence is a key. Being good at something can boost your self-esteem a lot and help you to behave and act humbly and naturally. A person who knows their place in society and knows their value is attractive and mature, which is always a great thing to be. Remember that there is a great difference between being confident and arrogant because no one likes arrogant people. The best position you can stick to is to treat the others as equals and behave respectfully even if you know something really well or can do something masterfully;
- Genuine people don’t have to lie. It’s as simple as that: don’t say you can play the guitar if you actually can’t because those little lies always become known by everyone. If you don’t want to feel ashamed afterwards, then admit that it’s okay not to play in a band or not to be a close friend of a local celebrity. You don’t need a girl who likes a person you’re not - so be honest to find the perfect girl who loves a person who you actually are;
- Clothing actually matters. You don’t need to wear overly fashionable or expensive clothing to impress a girl, but you need to be sure your clothing is in good condition, clean, appropriate and doesn’t smell. Take a shower more often, use deodorant, renew your wardrobe and decide what clothing really fits you. A good cologne can also add you a lot of points because most women love pleasant smells. But remember not to use too much perfume - it can only make the situation worse;
- If you have problems with weight or figure, rethink your diet and think about buying a gym membership. Fit people make a good first impression and are often considered more healthy, determined and attractive. You don’t need to be a bodybuilder to win a girl’s heart, but being reasonably strong and sporty make a man appealing in women’s eyes;
- Avoid typical pick-up lines and don’t try to charm a girl with compliments based on sex - girls rarely like that kind of attention, especially from men they don’t know well. Remember that a girl is more than her appearance and try to know her better as a person, not just a lady with high heels and a pretty dress. Most couples consider their loved ones not only partners but also friends and it helps them to create healthy and long-lasting relationships. Forget about a “friendzone”: there is nothing bad in being friends with a smart and interesting girl, just accept that people have their preferences and they don’t automatically feel romantic attraction for all good people in their lives. If a girl doesn’t like you back in a way you like her, then just move on and remember that there are a lot of great girls open for dating you can meet later in your life.
As you may see, most of those rules are pretty basic, but a lot of people don’t pay a lot of attention and miss many important points. Keep a friendly attitude and be optimistic: you never know when a girl of your dream can come in your life.