What to remember to date a cute German boy
Germans have lots of stereotypes about them: some people call them pedantic and claim they have no sense of humour, some people think they are all very friendly but show no interest in foreign women. It’s not true: Germany is a Western country which has most international dating rules in their culture: you just need to communicate with a German guy long enough to see how pleasant, sensitive and affectionate they can be. There are a few things you should know about these guys in advance to increase your chances with them:
- They are not good at flirting. Even if you look incredibly hot, a German guy won’t openly flirt with you or show you his attention by any means: it’s considered impolite and inappropriate there. German people prefer to start their friendships and romantic relationships slowly: it requires time to know a person better, so they usually don’t act too straightforward and ready to initiate with ladies they like. If it's the first time he sees you and he’s not sure that he’ll see you again, then it will be harder for him to approach. At the same time, if you’re lucky enough to have a group of friends there, then it might be much easier for you to meet a great German guy who’s open for relationships;
- They are pretty straightforward. Germans are well-known for being direct and honest: they don’t sugarcoat the truth but they are also polite, so they never want to offend you or to be rude with you. Some people might think that Germans have no sense of humour, but they actually have it: these people joke with people they are really close with, so be patient and continue your communication and eventually, you’ll understand that the attractive German guy you like actually understands jokes and humour;
- German guys are intelligent but shy. They are a great mixture of being smart and modest: there are lots of amazing professionals with lots of skills and interests in Germany, but they don’t think that showing off and bragging about their intelligence or accomplishments is a great idea. Quiet handsome German guys can steal lots of ladies’ hearts: though some people think that their charisma doesn’t strike quickly, give a guy some time to show his inner world and affection - and you won’t resist his charm;
- These men keep their words. If a German guy says that he’ll call you, then he’ll definitely do it: these men never give any empty promises and always stick to their words. Even when a guy doesn’t think that it’s worth trying to date you, he’ll call you to say that everything is over - but he’ll never ghost you;
- German guys prefer their relationships to move slowly. Germans do everything on time and they always feel at a perfect pace: they love their relationships and move slowly because they always want to be sure that they date the right person. They try to know more about you, they slowly become closer to their partners and form enjoyable strong relationships which can potentially end to the marriage.
Germans do everything on time and they always feel at a perfect pace: they love their relationships and move slowly because they always want to be sure that they date the right person.
Meet cute German boys online on Dating.com
You don’t even have to go to Germany to meet a German guy of your dreams: in our modern world, online dating has already become a reliable and effective approach to meet new people and create couples. People of different ages use the best dating sites in Germany and meet their love. Dating.com is one of the most popular dating sites in Germany and abroad: thousands of singles are looking for love right now, so your potential partner is waiting for you! Register and create a profile to use a searching algorithm and match with attractive and like-minded German men. Write your perfect love story and change your life on Dating.com!