Ukraine is an amazing country full of strong, optimistic and cheerful people. Regardless of its history and rough recent past, there are a lot of pleasant and friendly people who are always open for communication and are interested in dating not only locals but also foreigners. The country has been strengthening its connections with Western society, so local people are interested in a world around them and are ready for communication and making new friends.
There’s no surprise that tourists visiting this country are often conquered by the friendliness and the communicability of the locals, so they often want to try dating a Ukrainian person and have relationships with them. A lot of people meet in real life and stay in Ukraine while others move abroad together, some people prefer to use Ukrainian dating sites and to find new people while travelling. There are many ways to find love, but meeting a right person is not the main difficulty you might face: the dating process can be much harder sometimes whether you date a local person or a foreigner.
What's great about Ukrainian dating
To understand why to date a Ukrainian person you need to know some of their best traits which can win your heart. The local upbringing, customs and traditions make them different from many Westerners, but also very great and fun for dating. Even though every person is different, those traditional Ukrainian traits can give you general knowledge about them and help to form your opinion.
They are great cooks
Most of the local women and a lot of men can cook really well and love doing it regularly. The traditional Ukrainian cuisine is very tasty and has its unique charm: it has a little bit of Russian, Belorussian, Polish and other cuisines and combines the best features in one. Those people love vegetables, meat, different kinds of soup, animal fat, cheese, fish and dumplings. It’s pretty traditional for women and single men to cook at home there and the parents often teach their children to cook at least the basic dishes. Also, in most traditional families it’s customary for women to cook, so a lot of women don’t have anything against cooking something tasty for their husbands and children.
Even if you don’t understand the Ukrainian language and your potential partner is not flawless in English, they still can make you laugh because of their mimics and intonations.
They are great fun
These people love to laugh and make jokes a lot. Their sense of humour helps them to overcome many difficult situations during their lives, so they prefer to look at anything with a bit of sarcasm and irony. Even if you don’t understand the Ukrainian language and your potential partner is not flawless in English, they still can make you laugh because of their mimics and intonations. These people tend to keep their life playful and optimistic and it attracts people a lot.
They are handy
Just like many people who came through Soviet times the Ukrainians are very skilled and handy and can fix a lot of things around them. The local men often can fix cars, furniture, gadgets, they can repair their houses and flats and do a lot of things with their hands. The local women can fix clothing and sew, they can cook and know a lot of lifehacks which can be very comfortable and economic. The Ukrainians have an opinion that many things can be fixed and reused in a comfortable way, so it’s always comfortable to live with them.
They are morally strong
The Ukrainians are not used to whining when something goes wrong - they prefer to solve the problem and to find a way out of a difficult situation. Even if something terrible happens and they can’t change anything, they can overcome a hard time and find enough moral resources and positive to look in their future with optimism. They can cheer up people they love and are always ready to help their friends and relatives.
They don’t hide their emotions and prefer straightforwardness over the sugar-coating and pleasant lies.
They are real
It’s hard to find such emotional, honest, open and cheerful people anywhere else in the world! They don’t hide their emotions and prefer straightforwardness over the sugar-coating and pleasant lies. At the same time, they are friendly and always ready to help and support the closest people. They can bring joy to every person’s life and that’s why they are loved not only in Ukraine but also abroad.
How to succeed in dating a Ukrainian person
If you want to date a person from another country you need to take into account their customs, culture, traditions and preferences to do everything right. Ukraine is a Slavic country, so most of their features are very close to their neighbours’ traits, but they also have some things you should always remember about:
- Avoid any demonstration of love in public - it’s considered inappropriate there. A woman who you try to kiss in a public place might feel uncomfortable and confused, so it’s always better to behave respectful and polite on the streets and in restaurants;
- Ukrainians prefer serious relationships so be clear about your intentions. If you’re just into one-night stands you need to say about that in advance and not to waste anyone’s time;
- Ukrainians love their country and are great patriots, so don’t try to criticize Ukraine when you’re with them. They are aware of all the problems they have, but they can’t stand disrespectful attitude from the foreigners;
- If you think that your relationship doesn’t work then it’s always better to end everything on time. Delaying the hurtful break up doesn’t make anything easier, so don’t waste their and your own time;
- Avoid stereotypes and unreliable news from the Internet, especially if it’s connected with politics - these people dislike negative rumours about their country. Many things of what you hear on TV and the Internet is simply false, so don’t offend your date;
- Don’t be arrogant! Even if you’re a wealthy person, it doesn’t mean you need to show off all the time. Just like in many other countries it’s usually seen as a sign of immaturity and disrespect, so treat your date as equal!
Try Ukrainian dating online!
Nowadays online dating has become one of the most popular ways to find a partner. People of all ages and nationalities use them to socialize and communicate regardless of the distance between them. That’s why people often consider using a Ukrainian dating site the best way to find a Ukrainian partner. And they are right: a lot of local singles also try to find their partners locally and abroad for dating over 30 and building stable long-lasting relationships with.
One of the best Ukrainian dating sites is Dating.com, which popularity is constantly growing: thousands of users come there daily to find their love. The searching engine helps them to find not only attractive Ukrainian singles but also people who have similar hobbies and interests. Like-minded people who have some goals and views to share tend to have more healthy and stable relationships based on mutual understanding and a deeper level of mental connection, so the service allows its users to look for partners not only according to their attractive appearance but also their beautiful mind.
Dating.com will help you to find the best suitable Ukrainian person for a date on our site. There are some simple steps you need to do to open an amazing world of online dating for you:
- Register and make a profile with information about who you are and who you are looking for. These facts will help your potential partner to find you, so use truthful information only;
- Match with attractive people and communicate with them via direct messages on the platform or by live chats. Whether you like messaging or speaking - everything is possible on Dating.com!
Amazing Ukrainian singles are waiting for you online, so join and find your perfect partner today!